THREELAND TRAVEL (www.threeland.com), a member of Gray Line Worldwide, has been well-known as an International inbound tour operator with sales offices worldwide for nearly 2 decades.
We focus on responsible tourism and give big attention to long-term ecological issue so that the travel industry can be developed in long-term pace with slogan “simply your best local friend” toward to clients.
Our team of approximately 50 young, dynamic, creative people is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated member. Being a member of Threeland, you can expect a career growth in all most prospects and have great chance to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national companies as our client speak English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and some other European languages.
We are seeking new travel consultants with details as follows:
Position available until 01 March 2018.
Job title: Tour Consultant
Department: Sales Department
Location: Hanoi – Viet Nam
- Salary and quarterly sales bonus. Usual minimum income from 18-22 months of salary
- Allowance and social / health insurance
- Annual evaluation of salary and benefit, with smart system of KPI and staff review
- Annual summer vacation and winter vacation
- Annual leave, sick leave and maternity leave
- Active, friendly teams and exciting environment of work
- Other benefits ( talent, promotion, external training…)
- Deal with client’s request, designing and consulting travel products to meet client’s satisfaction
- Take care of important, key partners; do customer care and post-service support
- Work in Hanoi head office, 5.5 days per week
- Main Market segment: English speaking clients. Candidates with other languages (Spanish, German, Italian..) will handle requests to matched market
- 1-year experience in tourism industry as an inbound travel consultant, or tour sales executive
- University certificate and tourism qualification are advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Carefulness, good interaction and good health
- Experience in Indochinese cities and sightseeing places or have good knowledge of the destinations are advantage
- Other foreign languages will be preferred including Spanish, Italian, German, Spanish, Italian and French
- Love to learn and communicate
- Responsible experience in responsible tourism is privilege
- Computer literate ( Microsoft Word, Excel, mail clients, skype… )
- Great service mind
- Devotion, Enthusiasm, Patience
- Loving to study and to develope social knowledge
- Good health, ready to travel
- Good teamwork
- Good communication with foreigners and partners
- Having care and knowledge of social matters, ecological matters
- Working in the fast growing organization with annual growth ratio 50%
- Transparent business system, clear development strategy, frequent expansion of markets and new business.
- Friendly and supportive working environment. Young, active, devoted members.
- Annual minimum income from 18-22 months of salary, including salary, bonus and allowance, not including Special Bonus. Senior members from 2nd year will have significant high income.
- Annual evaluation of salary and benefit, with smart system of KPI and staff review, on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, guarantee fair evaluation among members.
- Punctual salary payment on the last working day of the month.
- Social and health insurance.
- Both internal and external training.
- Promotion chances for senior and loyal members from 3rd year.
- Offices’ location in center, easy access from living quarters in the City. Big bus stations and bus stops nearby.
- Summer and winter vacation, family fund support depending on the working time of each member.
- Funny activities, theme parties in frequency: flashmob dance, Yoga class, mid-autumn festival, team birthday, celebration…
- CV and Application in English only
- Vietnamese CV and letters are rejected
- Selected Candidates to be invited to : 1. Test. 2. Interview. 3. Extra Interview if necessary. 4. Offer
Please send your information to email email@example.com