Known to the world as The Golden Land for its fertile land, mineral wealth, unique cultures and 2,600 years of Buddhist civilization, Myanmar possesses so many treasures, requiring more than one visit to experience. For Myanmar tours and Myanmar Tour Vacation Packages, we recommending splitting visits amongst different expeditions, regions and seasons in order to experience the two countries to the fullest.
Threeland offers you expertly designed Myanmar tour packages and vacation packages at affordable prices. If you can dedicate two weeks for your Myanmar tour to explore this country, we recommend focusing on the big four: Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake. The distinctive design, patterns and ornaments at the temples or relics combined with breathtaking surrounding scenery will astonish you and leave you with an everlasting impression of the brilliant and rich spiritual-religious life of the locals.
A boat trip on the Inle Lake at the end will wrap up the trip with extraordinary peace and fulfillment while simultaneously opening the door for further discoveries, as the lake connects with top trekking routes. Our suggested Myanmar tour packages are designed to accommodate the most immeasurable value and the ultimate experience in Myanmar. For additional trips, you can either spend your time in the country’s Southeast, where the Golden Rock pagoda marks the most important pilgrimage point of Myanmar’s Buddhism, or head South for highlights of untouched beauty, magnificent seaside view and delicious seafood of the Mon and Kayin states. In case you want to have an off-the-beaten-track experience, a long trek in the Kachin state in the far North, with snowy mountains, Crystal Rivers with boutique local houses and relic would be ideal.
Nowadays, Myanmar tours are becoming popular with its distinctive features and the government under State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi is striving to improve its infrastructure and tourist safety in every region and providing stable jobs to the locals, whom provides the strongest support and care towards visitors, with their hospitality and kindness.
The best Myanmar tour packages normally include culture expeditions and beach relaxation. With 135 different ethnic groups, Myanmar is also known as one of the world's most diverse countries which has a rich history and panoply of cultural and religious traditions. The Burmese have preserved traditional values, and are deeply devout in their religion, with a close-knit family system and respect for elders still powerfully observed. Myanmar people are fun-loving and festivals form the centre of Myanmar social life, with each month having its own festive occasion. Thus, before scheduling your tours to Myanmar, do not miss to check the festival time in that month.
Check weather before you go:
Before planning for a Myanmar tour, do not forget to check timing and weather. Myanmar is located in the monsoon region of Asia with three seasons in a year: the cool, relatively dry northeast monsoon (late October to mid-February), the hot, dry inter-monsoonal season (mid-February to mid-May), and the rainy southwest monsoon (mid-May to late October).
Fun Facts for your best Myanmar holiday:
- There are no family or surnames in Burma
- The giving of a name depends on the day of the week a child was born. The name must include one or more of the birth day’s consonants. There is one group for each day of the week (which incidentally has 8 days, Wednesday being divided into two days for astrological purposes).
- Around Pagodas there are shrines for each of the 8 days and it is auspicious to worship at ones’ relevant shrine.
- The Burmese lunar calendar has exactly 28 days in each month
- Festivals take place according to the position of the moon – usually the full moon day. Better you can arrange your Myanmar tour in this time.
- Pagodas (stupas) or Temples were conceived as visual monuments to Buddha. Generally, they don’t have an interior. They are cosmic symbols, their presence benefits mankind and their construction will benefit a donor’s rebirth (merits) … to eventual enlightenment. This is why Burma’s landscape is littered by millions of them
- Burmese people put great faith in nats (spirits)
- Every house (note every) has a family shrine to the Lord Buddha and household nats.
If you have two weeks or so, the very first Myanmar tour package should be for "the big four" of the country, situated nearby one another in the center of Myanmar: Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, and Inle Lake. Each one of these, though, is worth a private visit of several days. Distinctive design, patterns, details, and ornaments at any temple or relics, the surrounding scenery, etc. will astonish you and leave an unforgettable impression of the talent and rich spiritual-religious life of the locals. Let’s browse through our best-selling Myanmar tour packages below to find your favored itineraries and attractions. Our experts make a tremendous effort to provide the <a href="https://threeland.com/">best travel packages</a> to suit your needs and interests.