Posted By : Threeland Travel / Sapa-Travel Tips
The serene, relish and comfortable are the most expectation in spring break holidays. Sapa, a small town on the top of the mountain with majestic misty charm and extraordinary customs of H’mong and other minorities, is going to fulfill your desires.
Spring, the season of colorful flowers, paints hills and mountain in the pure white of Ban flowers, the crimson of peach blossom, ... Joining abundant traditional festivals organized in the middle of flower valleys and becoming an insider. This will be your highlight in your Vietnam tour package.
Hold your lover hand to the paradise of love - Sapa
However, in an ocean of hotels, homestays, hostels, it is not easy to find a stay in spring from February to April in Sapa. If you are wondering which is the most appropriate one, it is better to consider and book early. This article will give you detail information about the three best hotels for your Sapa spring vacation.
1. M Gallery/Hotel De La Coupole
Address: 1 Hoang Lien Street Sapa District, Lao Cai Province
Location & Design:
Hotel De La Couple is a luxurious hotel with full equipment on the peak of Sapa Town. It makes tourists impressed by luxurious and exquisite like a twinkling gem.
Designed by renowned architect - Bill Bensley, Hotel de la Coupole - MGallery is a fusion of ethnic minorities architecture and the French Superior style in the 1920s and 1930s.
Outside the only European 5-star hotel in Sapa - Hotel De la Coupole
History, the image of the French ladies, the charming and rustic highland girls are depicted in each architecture of the hotel, in thousands of fashion paintings and antique items such as trunks , hats, spool, sparkling dresses, tribal motifs of the uplands or military clothes ... that Bill Bensley collectively gathered around the world.
Relax in the Deluxe Room 1 King after a long-haul
Featuring 249 upscale rooms, fine-dining restaurants, bars, spa services, and event conferences, the hotel is the ideal base for family vacations, romantic couples or the occasional vacation.
Plentiful facilities of M Gallery Hotel:
- The hotel serves buffet or continental breakfast. French Chic Restaurant is open all day and serves local Vietnamese dishes at the same time. Guests can enjoy hand-crafted Marou chocolates at the Cacao bakery or champagne, tapas and handmade cocktails at Absinthe.
Enjoy the buffet meal at breakfast
- The Le Grand Bassin Pool, located on the 7th floor, is an art space with emerald green marble pillars, bronze statues and brilliant chandeliers for a luxurious and splendid resort experience. Indoor heated pool with floor-to-ceiling windows gives you a panoramic view of Sapa valley while relaxing with a book or lounging on benches both sides.
- Boasting a high level of health care combined with traditional methods of the Red Dao people, Nuages Spa is a great choice to restore energy and pamper yourself with the most luxurious services.
- The Athleticum gym at the hotel is equipped with the high-end apparatus you need to help you maintain fitness during the spring break vacation.
Sink into the jade-blue water of Le Grand Bassin Pool
- Especially, your offspring also have a wide range of space for entertainment. Kids' Club - Bobbins is located on the 10th floor where children can find stuffed animals, coloring books, models and creative games. Bobbins always have on-site hotel staff to ensure the kids have always looked after.
The distinctive services:
- Stunning scenery, thoughtful design, friendly attentive staff.
- Free tram line to the Fansipan sightseeing area. The train moves approximately 10 minutes
- Private buffet dinner with a delectable barbecue at Chic Restaurant. The scene is designed exclusively with sparkling lights, wine glasses and chefs serve authentic Sapa grilled. Chic’s garden dinner is certainly a great choice for a family meal to make a memorable day. To book the service, please contact 5 hours before the meal time for the restaurant to prepare. The program applies on weekdays, except Saturday.
- Preferential Treatment: Reward yourself after a long trip to the roof of Indochina - Fansipan with up to 30% discount at all restaurants of Hotel de la Coupole. Just bring your Fansipan tickets to Chic, Absinthe or Cacao on the same day on the cable car, you will receive 30% off the bill.
Easily take a quick photoshoot at every corner of the hotel
- Get pampered your body and mind with a variety of treatment services. Make sure to advise them in advance if you are on your honeymoon as you will receive a special discount voucher as part of your VIP package.
- Private playroom with toys for children (staffed)
Price: for family room range from 173 USD to 210 USD.
2. Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa
Address: Doi Quan 6, Group 10, Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Location & Design:
Renowned as “European ministry insight Sapa” with an outlook of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa is inspired by lovely French castles with 152 bedrooms and luxury villas. Possessing exquisite, noble beauty in the style of Indochina typical architecture during the French colonial period with bold decorative patterns of indigenous Sapa culture, this charming hotel is a joyful spring break destination for families.
Outside Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa
The resort is located near Thac Bac street which is connecting to National Road 4D. The thrilling Silver Waterfall can be reached about 273m and Sapa Stone Church is about 561m from the accommodation. The gorgeous Fansipan Mountain is just a 15-minute away with Cable Car Station. After terminate at the arrival station, visitors will take about 20-30 minutes to climb 600 steps to reach the summit, touch the landmark marked the roof of Indochina.
Plentiful facilities of Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa:
- 4-season swimming pool resort can gratify all visitors even fastidious customers. Imagine swimming in the pool and beholding the alluring panorama of the Hoang Lien Son mountain range – this paradise will take your breath away. There is no need for an outdoor swimming pool, trust me!
Soaking in the views and laze around the pool
- It’s worth to disburse for exclusive meals at the restaurant which is serving Mediterranean style cuisine and typical Italian dishes prepared from scrumptious ingredients. More specifically, guests will see firsthand the talented chefs making the famous pizza right in the restaurant’s open kitchen.
- After partaking of a light repast, you can indulge in English cocktails and afternoon tea at Cafe 1500 located on the ground floor - Cat Cat Tower. The afternoon tea party starts from 15:00 - 17:00. Price 250,000 ++ VND / set for 02 people. You need to contact the receptionist to check the price before booking. I highly recommended you
- There is no proper staffed kids club but there is a great little outside area by the pool filled with toys for the little ones
Enter this succulent chamber for your absolute refuge from days of active living
- Boring at midnight and have nothing to do? Don’t worry the Diva Karaoke will cheer you up. The opening time from 19:00 to 2:00. So, don’t be shy to express your voice.
The distinctive services:
- Easily access to some famous destinations like the Stone Church, Sapa Night Market,… in just a few steps.
- The resort ’s surcharge shuttle transportation is always available during the excursion.
- Games room with toys for kids (unstaffed).
- Two restaurants with a cluster of flowers and mini garden views offer your family appetite meals.
Price: Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sapa proposes Classic rooms from 101$ and Bungalow Rooms from 724$ with breakfast included, free wifi for family holidays.
3.Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel
Address: Muong Hoa Street, Sapa Town, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam
Location & Design:
Situated in a prime location on a hillside with sweeping views of the majestic mountains, green terraced fields, and poetic Muong Hoa valley, Pao's Sapa Leisure Hotel is one of the prominent 5-star hotels in Sapa town. Possessing graceful curves designed in harmony with the surrounding natural landscape, Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel offers 223 guest rooms with bold local cultural identity, exquisite fusion with standard interiors.
Take in the bizarre scenery of Northwest Vietnam from Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel
It’s only within a radius of 2,6 km from the hotel to Fansipan Legend cable car station, it’s quite convenient to witness other tourist attractions of the city such as Sapa Lake, Stone Church, Ham Rong Mountain,...
Plentiful facilities of Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel:
- Various types of rooms, from standard to high class harmoniously in the hotel premises. All rooms have high-class facilities, spacious space and romantic balcony with panoramic views of the spectacular Northwest natural scenery.
Cozy room with views from the windows overlooking the magnificent mountains and forests
- The hotel is also highly rated by travelers for the system of three restaurants, superior rooftop bars, and international standard services. Here you will feel like you are in paradise with a large indoor pool, stable water temperature and a stunning view all day. In addition, the gym and spa with the most advanced and modern equipment will make you completely satisfied.
Come to Infinity Pool at Pao's Sapa to unleash swimming in the blue water
- Stand out in relief is a first-rate “ A Lỉnh” and “MK Rooftop” Vietnamese-French restaurant, serving buffet or à la carte with fresh food, carefully selected allures your hunger as much as possible.
- Car and bike for rent are smart options for hanging around and discover the central town in one day.
- Inspired by the beauty of rice grain in blossom, the Club Mo impresses with splendor design, sublime services and a system of 03 mail zones integrated like Mam Spa, Bar LA, and 08 brand-new Karaoke rooms. Each Club promises to be the leading entertainment center in Sapa, a stylish destination that maximizes the entertainment needs of both dynamic young people and the elite seeking luxurious and private space.
The distinctive services:
- Currency exchange service right in the hotel for foreign tourists.
- The ideal place to escape the city hubbub, sit back and watch the ripe rice fields, or just laze by the pool.
- From the colorful walls at the reception desk, the rooms, the balcony overlooking the valley to the pool and the restaurants are unskipped prospects to capture amazing photosets.
- Delicious food and cocktails, free buffet breakfast at a fantastic view of the picturesque valley or romantic dinner under the firmament of BBQ Heaven in the clouds.
Head to A Linh Restaurant, savor the unique taste of Northwest Vietnam
- Free shuttle transportation for your family to discover the area.
Price: Large and spacious Family Suite with balcony mountain hill views from 396$. Besides, Premium Deluxe Rooms are worthy with a friendly-budget range from 182$ to 207$.
Some expedient advice for a better trip:
- If you want to take photos of the locals - ask them first to show themselves to be polite people. (especially with portraits).
- Do not give local children anything, especially money. The best gifts for them are school supplies because their access to school is very difficult. In case you do not bring along these objects, candies will help you to connect with them.
Children in Sapa
- Consider carefully when buying ginseng, mushrooms, Ganoderma in Sapa because most of these products have low quality with the non-identify origin.
- Wearing sports shoes, canvas pants, hats and convenient objects instead of high heels, tight pants will help you be active when walking, cycling and trekking here.
- You should pay attention to the right lane especially the section from Lao Cai to Sapa, where traffic police can catch the wrong lane.
Take a deep breath of fresh air in Sapa
- Traveling in Sapa is primarily a road line, it will consume a lot of energy so remember to pack in snacks and drinks to promptly recharge when needed.
- Likely, accommodations are full booked before Sapa spring vacation, so get your hotel right now to occupy your own with the best deal.
With the above three suggestions, your spring break holidays will be well served to ensure that you as well as your kids are in good fettle to enjoy and discover the magnificent Sapa. Do not hesitate to contact local Threeland and tailor-made your Vietnam family package tour via email firstname.lastname@example.org or What’s App: +84342620068 or call +842439262056.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: