This Vietnam tour package will take you out of the mass tourism route Sapa to the less touristic place Pu Luong to contemplate the magnificent nature landscapes with light adventure activities. A well-balanced itinerary includes new adventure place Pu Luong, sea escape, Top rated sites on TripAdvisor & UNESCO-designated attractions across Vietnam.
This Vietnam tour puts an emphasis on new adventure experience while offering unique opportunities for cultural discovery. You will see local culture, including the lifestyle of the people in that area, the history of those people, their art, architecture, religions, and other factors that shaped their way of life while experiencing dozens of kinds of activities such as trekking, mountain biking, rafting, kayaking, ect.
- Daily guaranteed departure from 2 pax up.
- Visit to Pu Luong, this nature reserve is still unknown among most of tourists but containing all the highlights of Northern Vietnam in one place, from magnificent mountain ranges to stunning rice terrace fields.
- Trek through local working farm’s land and interact with the local people from the remote areas to learn about making rice wine, how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
- Contemplate a unique Ancient town in Hoi An and enjoy tranquil atmosphere of the countryside of Vietnam, interact with local people as being a farmer in one day.
- Experience real life between cultural attractions of Hanoi. Take a leisure cruise in Ha Long Bay, an incredible sea area with 1,600 rock islets that attract 90% guests to Hanoi.
- Take a boat trip to Tam Coc, Trang An and admire spectacular limestone karsts jutting out from the green paddy fields in Ninh Binh where the blockbuster Kong Skull Island was filmed.
- Recreate Vietnam’s history by a challenge game of crawling through the historic tunnel underground in Cu Chi.
- Dive deeper into Vietnamese culture with Water Puppet Show and Traditional southern folk music.
- Mouth-watering with irresistible cuisine and immense fruits at the floating market on the mighty Mekong River.
Itinerary in Brief
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR (-/-/D)
DAY 2: HANOI – TAM COC – HOA LU - HANOI (B/L/-)
DAY 3: HANOI – PU LUONG – WATER WHEELS WALK AND RAFTING (B/L/-)
DAY 4: ENTHRALLING TREKKING ROUTES (B/L/-)
DAY 5: VILLAGE LIFE AND THE COMMUNITY – PU LUONG – HANOI (B/L/-)
DAY 6: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
DAY 7: HANOI - HALONG – HOI AN BY NIGHT FLIGHT (B/Br/-)
DAY 8: HOI AN – HALF DAY CITY (B/-/-)
DAY 9: HOI AN – HALF DAY SAIGON (B/L/-)
DAY 10: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SAIGON (B/L/-)
DAY 11: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON (B/L/-)
DAY 12: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B/-/-)