Posted By : Threeland Travel / Luxury & Family Travel Tips
We have some months to go to the new summer and most of your kids and children are excited to have a family trip to relax, after the a hard working school year. Let prepare your plan from now and check out some famous amusement parks in Vietnam, which are ideally suitable for your family.
1. Ha Long Sunworld Complex
Location: no.9 Ha Long street, Bai Chay ward, Halong city, Quang Ninh province
Monday to Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 22:00
Located on the bank of Ha Long bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site, about 3.5 hours driving from Hanoi, Ha Long Sunworld Complex was launched in 2017 and praised as the leading entertainment complex of Northern Vietnam with a range of world-class games and an abundance of recreational activities for all ages. The whole park, covering an area of 214ha, comprises 3 major zones:
• Dragon Park: this is the ideal place for the people who like adventurous and mysterious games. In the park, you can find many funny and amusing games, suitable for all ages. For examples, some games like “Track the Dragon’s Footprint” or “Pirate Ship” brings you to the adventurous world meanwhile if you look for games for the families, let play “Tour de Paris,” Magic Umbrella,” “Typhoon Cup,” etc. If feel hungry during the games, do not worry as there is a chain of restaurants serving many delicious dishes waiting for you.
• Typhoon Water park: here is a paradise for water sports comprising of 12 varied and attractive underwater games in three separate zones: adventure zone, family zone and children zone. 20-m high speedy skiing, Swirling Rhinoceros, Tropical Storm, Riding the Dragon Falls…. are some of the exciting games that you should experience.
• Queen Cable Car & Mystic Mountain: The only way to reach the Mystic Mountain Complex from the Beach Amusement zone is to take the sea-crossing cable car line named Queen cable car. This is the chance to enjoy picturesque view of Ha Long Bay. In the Mystic Mountain, you can enjoy the Sun wheel with view to Ha Long Bay, Game World, Kidoland children’s play area, and Japanese Garden.
2. Sunworld Bana Hills
Location: An Son Hamlet, Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City
Opening hours: 07:00 – 21:30
Located on the most beautiful mountain of Da Nang, Bana Hills is one of the best attractive destination to tourists in Central Vietnam. Firstly discovered by the French in 1901, it was built as a resort with the French architectural style and characteristics.
To reach the peak of Ba Na Hills, we will have to take Cable car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station, then we have a stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Nearby is the Nui Chua mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting golden bridge, held up by two enormous stone-colored hands.
Do not miss the Golden Bridge opened in June 2018, which is 150 metres long and 1,400 metres above sea level, with views across the green mountainscape. Also spend your time enjoying hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar, wine tasting fee not included in entrance fee), Flower garden Le Jardin D’amour and Linh Ung pagoda.
The Fantasy park on Bana hills is also the third biggest indoor games zone which opens a world of amusement with lively and attractive games and activities, from wandering in the forest, exploring the dinosaur park to conquering the 29-meter tall Freefall summit and 5D cinemas.
As Bana hills is quite popular among Vietnamese people, we recommend you to visit the place on weekdays to avoid the crowds and you can totally enjoy the trip.
3. Vinpearl land Nha Trang
Location: Hon Tre island, Vinh Nguyen, Nha Trang city
Opening hours: 08:00 to 21:00
Located on Hon Tre island in Nha Trang bay – one of the famous bays in the world, Vinpearl Land Nha Trang, opened in 2006, is a luxury and modern complex of tourism and leisure resort attracting thousands of visitors each year, with their 5-star resort, a world-class amusement park, shopping street, food courts, luxury restaurants.
Among all the zones of the complex, the Amusement Park is considered as the highlight with 5 main areas: Water park, outdoor game area, indoor game area, aquarium and performance area with many interesting games.
• Water park: the only beachfront water park in Vietnam with many modern water games. There is also a game area for families and children with more “peaceful” games.
• Outdoor game area: there is many interesting and exciting adventure games for many tourists who like to conquer, discover and affirm their bravery.
• Indoor game area: located in the heart of artificial mountains, there are many extremely exciting and unique activities such as watching 4D movies, electric cars, bull riding, boxing.
• Aquarium: cover an area of up to 3400m2, displaying over 3000 fancy and precious marine creatures from many countries around the World.
• Performance area: with the unique water music stage with a capacity of over 5000 seats and equipped with lighting system.
4. Dam Sen Cultural and Water park
Location: No. 3 Hoa Binh street, ward 3, district 11, Ho Chi Minh city
Opening hours: 08:00 to 21:00
About 30 minutes driving from city center, Dam Sen Cultural park is one of the largest and most modern parks in Ho Chi Minh City, which attracts many tourists each year. The park houses 30 types of attractions, from a botanical garden, roller coasters, ... to the electronic games and mini zoo.
One of the highlights of the park is the massive Roman square with a musical water and light theatre fitting up to 3,000 people. The bird and animal garden is home to more than 80 species of birds and 30 species of rare animals always friendly to tourists, such as peacocks, pheasants, heron cauldrons, tigers, leopards, bears,... .
Next to Cultural park is the Water park, with different gate, offering a variety of water slides, a wave pool covering 3.000m2 for all ages from calm games such as Drifting river, Wave Pool, Massage Pool, Crazy river to thrilled games such as Kamikaze slide, waterfall crossing swing, etc… and a children paradise including water palace, elephant and hippopotamus families together with pretty and colorful slides for children… This is a joyful entertainment address ideal for your family, as you can feel the fresh air of romantic nature.
5. Vinpearl land Amusement park Phu Quoc
Location: Bai Dai, Ganh Dau, Phu Quoc island
Opening hours: 09:00 to 21:30
Located on the pearl island – Phu Quoc, Vinpearl land Amusement park becomes one of the most attractive entertainment places of the island, with different activities from an outdoor water park, outdoor and indoor arcade centers to an aquarium. This is also considered as one of the family friendly entertainment centers along Vietnam.
From the indoor game area, you can find various diversified high-tech games as 3D games, 5D cinema, game machines …... meanwhile the outdoor game area brings you many unique thrilling games as disk’s coaster, roller coaster, …... Next is the water park including a manmade beach, amusement rides, family section, and kids’ zone.
The Vinpearl aquarium is home to hundreds of marine species such as penguins, white sharks, ….... Daily street performances and water musical shows are also held between 16:30 and 20:30, making it an ideal destination for travelling families looking to enjoy a fun-filled day.
Although we still have many other options of tours to Vietnam for your family during the holidays, the above mentioned places are still in highlight of the cities that attracts most tourists in Vietnam, in which you can combine the parks with other activities to make your family trip more unforgettable!