Posted By : Threeland Travel / Travel Alert ( Top News )
Travellers can look up for covid19 live updates in the world at: https://coronavirus.app/map and covid19 live updates in Vietnam at: https://ncov.moh.gov.vn/
While many European countries are gradually easing their blockade before the summer and tourist season, many countries in Asia have begun to grapple with a new wave of epidemics.
This new wave is considered to be spreading faster than ever. India becomes the country with the highest death rate from covid. Second is Brazil with 74,379 new cases and 2,517 deaths. Next is the US with 27,027 new cases and 724 deaths.
Asia records more epidemic records cases and deaths
In Indochina, 3 countries are considered to have quite effectively controlled the first outbreak of the disease last year, namely Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. This epidemic is complicating the fight against the epidemic.
The coronavirus outbreak is a human tragedy and has a negative growing impact on tourism and tour operators worldwide. Threeland is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on both travelers and the travel industry in Indochina when we raise the safety of customers, staff, and partners at top priority now. Let's live updates on Covid 19 in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia currently.
Live updates on Covid 19 in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Live updates on Covid 19 in Vietnam
On May 26, 2021, the Ministry of Health of Vietnam announced 235 cases of COVID-19 bringing the total number of COVID-19 infections in Vietnam to 6.086.
Number of new infections and deaths in Vietnam
However, 2.853 patients recovered and were discharged from the hospital. Vietnam has also recorded 45 deaths from the pandemic, mainly with underlying medical conditions. The latest community transmission cases were reported from Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, Thanh Hoa, and Hai Duong.
The peak of the epidemic is forecasted in the 3rd or 4th week of May 2021 with the number of infections possibly in the range of 150-210 cases per day. The epidemic could end in mid or late June 2021 with a total of 6.600 infections.
Live updates on Covid 19 in Laos
Since April, the Covid-19 epidemic broke out in the second round in Laos and this is the strongest outbreak ever. This new wave of epidemic broke out at first in bars, massage areas, karaoke, or entertainment venues, but now have spread to markets, supermarkets, offices, and other social action activities
Number of new infections and deaths in Laos
Looking at the graph, it can be seen that the peak of the epidemic here was on May 2 when the daily infection case reached 3 digits. Thanks to the efforts of the government and the support of the Vietnamese expert delegation, the number of infections in Laos has decreased markedly.
Live updates on Covid 19 in Cambodia
Cambodia is currently the country with the most daily Covid-19 infections in Southeast Asia as well as Indochina. On May 25, the number of new infections here reached more than 400 people.
Number of new infections and deaths in Cambodia
The representative of the World Health Organization (WHO) in Cambodia continued to express concern about the Covid-19 epidemic situation in Cambodia due to the appearance of a newly mutated virus that did not cause symptoms in some patients so it's hard to control.
Immigration policy in 3 Indochina countries
Immigration policy In Vietnam
Regulations on entry to Vietnam on charter international commercial flights apply to the following groups of subjects:
- Vietnamese citizens and foreigners are relatives (parents, spouses, children) of Vietnamese citizens.
- Having a certificate of negative for SARS - Cov-2 virus issued by the competent authority 3-5 days before departure.
- Electronic medical declaration within 12 hours before departure, install Vietnam Health Declaration and Bluezone applications.
- These subjects will have to be isolated for a minimum of 21 days.
- Foreigner experts, investors, business managers, high-tech workers, and their relatives. Foreigners enter Vietnam for diplomatic and official purposes.
- Foreigners who enter Vietnam for diplomatic or official purposes and work for 14 days or more; foreign experts and foreigners entering Vietnam for diplomatic purposes, official duties, or short-term work (under 14 days) will be quarantined for 14 days at home or accommodation arranged by the enterprise.
Many main tourist sites and attractions are temporarily closing until further notice.
Immigration policy in Laos
The Lao government is still closing the border gates and not allowing entry of general tourists to ensure the ability to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic.
However, to create favorable conditions for foreigners at home and abroad with urgent needs, the Lao government has also relaxed some relevant regulations on entry:
- Having a certificate of Covid-19 test within 72 hours before entry, the test method is RT-PCR.
- Having a hotel booking confirmation to quarantine for 14 days, hotels must be locations designated by the authorities.
- Any proposal to enter Laos should be submitted to the Lao Foreign Ministry's Special Committee on Covid-19 Prevention and Control at least 7 days before entry.
Immigration policy in Cambodia
All nationals from all over the world entering Cambodia are required to present a visa, except for visitors of the following nationalities: Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam. For all visitors from other countries, the visa is valid for a stay of 30 days. Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, and International Border Checkpoint are responsible for issuing visas.
Obviously, travel is for safety and fun. We believe that once things are under control, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos will definitely open and still be worth-to-visit destinations. Check tours to Vietnam on https://threeland.com