Explore Ha Long - Picturesque fishing village in the middle of Ha Long Bay
Posted By : Threeland Travel / Halong Bay - Travel Tips
Ha Long fishing village is a place chosen by many tourists when traveling to Ha Long. When you come here, you will be overwhelmed by the majestic and wild natural landscape but also very rustic and idyllic. Learning about the life of a real fisherman is also one of the great experiences you should try.
1. Ha Long fishing villages are beautiful, unique and impressive
Ha Long has many beautiful fishing villages, attracting the attention of many tourists. Here are 4 famous fishing villages that you must definitely visit when traveling to Ha Long Bay.
1.1. Cua Van fishing village - ancient fishing village on Ha Long Bay
Cua Van fishing village is one of the famous Ha Long fishing villages in Hung Thang commune, about 20km from the boat wharf. Cua Van fishing village is always on the Ha Long travel itinerary of many tourists. This place has a long history and possesses a simple, quiet beauty that few places have. In particular, in 2012 Cua Van fishing village was voted by the world-famous travel magazine Journeyetc.com as one of the 16 most beautiful ancient villages in the world.
Rows of houses floating on the water lined up close together, charming landscapes, and ships passing back and forth on the sea create a beautiful natural picture. Here there are no noisy sounds of the city, only the sound of oars resounds in the vast space.
Coming here, you can both admire the green mountains and blue water and learn about the lifestyle of fishermen. In particular, don't forget to enjoy the fresh, delicious and attractive cuisine of Ha Long fishing village.
1.2. Vung Vieng fishing village
Vung Vieng fishing village is a small village in the center of Bai Tu Long Bay, with about a few dozen households living together. The peaceful atmosphere and fresh nature of this place attract many tourists. You will feel extremely relaxed and relieved when coming to this small fishing village.
At Vung Vieng fishing village, you will be floating on boats watching the mountains, the sea and listening to the murmuring waves. Not only that, you can also go boating with fishermen, cast nets to catch fish, and enjoy many delicious seafood dishes.
1.3. Ba Hang fishing village
Ba Hang fishing village is located within Ha Long Bay and close to Thien Cung cave. The small village is only about 3km south of Tuan Chau island tourist area. Ba Hang fishing village is one of the famous Ha Long fishing villages, with a very poetic and peaceful beauty. The people here are very friendly and hospitable.
When coming here, visitors will be immersed in the life of fishermen, rowing boats, and casting fishing nets. In addition, you can also combine a visit to Dau Go Island, explore many beautiful caves, Dog Stone Island, Dinh Huong Island and freely enjoy seafood in Ha Long fishing village.
1.4. Ha Long fishing village is still pristine - Cong Dam fishing village
Cong Dam fishing village in Bai Tu Long Bay is located far from the mainland so it still retains its pristine and quiet beauty. When coming to this famous beautiful fishing village of Ha Long, visitors will be able to kayak to explore famous places such as Cay Bang, Tra Gioi, Cat Oan.
The green and peaceful natural landscape of this Ha Long fishing village will help you relax absolutely. You will have the opportunity to listen to everyday stories revolving around the lives of fishermen, understanding the difficulties of being attached to the sea. Seeing underwater caves and colorful coral reefs is also a wonderful experience for every visitor.
2. Some notes when traveling to Ha Long Bay fishing village
To have a complete trip to Ha Long fishing village, visitors should note the following issues:
- The best time to travel to Ha Long is from April to June. At this time, the weather here is very pleasant, sunny but not too harsh, favorable for activities at sea.
- Please wear neat, comfortable, cool clothes. Don't forget to bring a wide-brimmed hat, jacket, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect your skin.
- If you get motion sickness, bring medicine and remember to eat well before traveling!
- Because you will travel through locations by boat or canoe at sea, please pay attention to safety and comply with regulations when traveling on water. If you participate in activities such as kayaking or surfing in Ha Long fishing village, please follow safety instructions and always wear a life jacket.
- Please bring a camera and phone to take beautiful photos. Besides, prepare a backup charger so you don't miss a valuable moment.
- Please keep clean and protect the environment where you visit.
- Ha Long fishing village is the residence of the people, please respect their culture and lifestyle. Always ask and get permission before taking photos or interacting with local people.
- If you plan to travel during peak hours, book hotel rooms and boat tours in advance to make your trip more complete.
Ha Long fishing village will bring you a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Not only will you be able to enjoy the wonderful natural scenery, but you will also be able to participate in many interesting activities. Tourists should not forget to immerse themselves in the lifestyle of the fishing village people such as rowing boats, casting fishing nets and enjoying countless fresh and attractive dishes. Enjoy every wonderful moment that Ha Long fishing village brings. Surely these travel experiences will leave a deep mark in your memories! If you are about to have a trip to Ha Long, take advantage of the useful travel experiences above!