Posted By : Threeland Travel / Luxury & Family Travel Tips
The coronavirus outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy and having a negative growing impact on tourism and tour operators worldwide. Threeland is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on both travelers and the travel industry in Indochina when we raise the safety of customers, staffs and partners at top priority now.
With this in mind, Threeland Travel would like to share new strong measures and Immigration update from Governments in Indochina and Myanmar below in order to help you to make the right decisions on travel plans in Indochina and Myanmar in the upcoming time.
Immigration update in following countries.
- Stop issuing visa for tourist from China, Korea, Iran and suspend Vietnam Visa on arrival temporarily until 15 April to tourists from 30 countries in Schengen area and the UK.
- Many main tourist sites and attractions in Hanoi, Halong, Ninh Binh, Saigon and Danang are temporarily closing until further notice.
- Tourists from other countries will be required to fill in travel declaration form at the airport or via: https://tokhaiyte.vn/
Cambodia: Deny entries for anyone who come from Italy, Germany, Spain, France and the USA for 30 Days, effective from 17 March.
Laos: Deny entry for anyone who come from China.
- Deny entry to any foreigner who has been in high risk areas Hubei province of China; Daegue and Gyeongbuk Region of Korea in the past 14 days.
- 14-day home quarantine to anyone who has been in Korea, out of risk area in the past 14 days.
- 14-day facility quarantine to whom has been in Italy, Iran, France, Spain and Germany in the past 14 days.
- All new measures are in effect from 15 March until further notice. All are required to present valid medical certificates issued by a medical facility recognized by health authorities of the respective countries.
Being developing countries - Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar are deeply sacrificing this short-term period to protect their countries when healthcare facilities are not sufficient enough like European countries, not counting for equipment for sick-bed. As a consequence, despite sharing borders with China, Vietnam and Myanmar have a small number of infected case under 100 and 0% of dead rate, thanks to their experience in dealing with medical conditions such as SARS, MERS, avian flu and others.
- We recommend our close partners to support and advise our mutual customers to change their travel plan after 15th April.
- All current Threeland’s clients will have a health advisory briefing with mask and alcohol-based sanitizer on arrival at all international airports; we keep them informed about new update when travelling.
- We are available at hotline 24/7 to advise and support any information of covid-19.
- Staff: All staff must follow our company's mandatory rules of health protection and will be regularly monitored by managers of personal and environmental hygiene at the office to prevent the virus.
As a dedicated tour operator, Threeland is willing to support our partners in dealing with any decisions of clients and offer free cancellation at last minute, probably couples of days before arrival or postpone to the next months for any bookings from now on.
Obviously, travel is for safe and fun, I believe that once things are under controlled, Vietnam and Cambodia will definitely open and still be worth-to-visit destinations. We sincerely thank you again for your strong support and cooperation and will keep you updated of any development and measures to be taken accordingly. Together with our best effort and finger crossed, Gods bless us.
Stay safe and have a nice week
Vietnam's notification of Visa issue for all nationalities