Top of Indochina - Fansipan (3,143m)
|| Hanoi – Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Sapa – Hanoi
||06 days / 07 nights
|| Mt.Fansipan, elevation 3,143m, is the highest peak of Indochina. After 3-day conquering Fansipan peak, you are amongst just 2,000 people all around the world leaving their footprints here. The trip can be combined wonderfully with hill tribal markets near Sapa or Bac Ha.
| Connection :
|| Easy to combine with other trips in the North and South of Vietnam and Northern Laos.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- Travel insurance during the climb to Fansipan.
- English-speaking guides, Porters during the climb
- Twin-shared room at hotel in Sapa (one night).
- Tents and sleeping bags to overnight en route during the trekking time. All equipments and facilities necessary for the trek to Fansipan.
- Meals as quoted in the program
- Tea / Coffee during the climb.
- Water during the climb.
- Train tickets (air-con compartment)
- Transfer 2-way to Lao Cai station.
- Admission and Permission to climb up Fansipan.
- Airfare and airport tax (Domestic and International)
- Visa arrangement
- Other Drinks and other personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.)
- Other meals.
- Personal stuffs during the climb (5 to 10kg maximum per guest recommended).
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at email@example.com to get the best quote