The Northwest Loop
|| Mai Chau - Moc Chau - Son La - Dien Bien - Lai Chau - Tam Duong - Sapa – Hill Tribal Market - Bac Ha
||06 days / 05 nights
|| Best to enjoy the magnificent and picturesque landscape whilst discovering the Hoang Lien Son Mt., nicknamed by the French “The Tonkinese Alps”, where inhabit dozens of Vietnamese hill tribes: Black H'Mong, Flower H’Mong, Black Thai, White Thai, Red Dzao, Dzay, Laos, Muong, Xa Pho etc. with their distinct traditional cultures.
| Connection :
|| Easy to combine with other trips in the North and South of Vietnam and Northern Laos.
| Note :
|| Only in this tour, DAY 5 must be Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to join a weekly market.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicles
- Twin-shared room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks, half board)
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa to Vietnam
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote