The Northeast Parks
|| Babe lakes – Bangioc waterfall – Halong bay – Catba island
||06 days / 05 nights
|| Many reserves stretch in the Northeast Vietnam, where the roads are fine but not pleasant enough to open for mass tourism. However, thanks to this obstacle the routine and traditions of the hill tribes are still well maintained, and marvelous sights are remained beckoning more discovery.
| Connection :
|| Very easy and relaxing to combine with excursions to the Central and South Vietnam.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tour guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Twin-shared room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks, half-board)
- Boat trip, admission and permit.
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa to Vietnam
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote