|| Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi – Hue – Danang – Hoian – Saigon – Cuchi – Mekong Delta – Siem Reap
||14 days / 13 nights
|| A deep discovery into the highlights Vietnam and Cambodia, inclusive of numerous U.N. World Heritage, sea and river cruises, traditional villages visit…
| Extention :
|| Easy to connect with Bangkok, Luang Prabang and Vientiane. Check here for direct flights to these destinations
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
DAY 01: Hanoi arrival – Hanoi City tour (D)
DAY 02: Hanoi - Ha Long (B,L,D)
DAY 03: Ha Long – Bat Trang – Hanoi (B,L)
DAY 04: Hanoi – Flight to Hue (B,D)
DAY 05: Hue City tour (B,D)
DAY 06: Hue – Hoian (B,D)
DAY 07: Hoian (B,D)
DAY 08: Hoian – Danang – Saigon city tour (B,D)
DAY 09: Saigon – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi (B,D)
DAY 10: Saigon – MeKong Delta – Saigon (B,D)
DAY 11: Saigon – Siem Reap (B,D)
DAY 12: Sunrise at Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (B,D)
DAY 13: Siem Reap Exploration (B,D)
DAY 14: Siem Reap - Departure (B)
View Legendary Indochina in a large map
||SERVICES not INCLUDED
- English-speaking tourguides
- Hotel accomadation based on twin or double rooms
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Dinners unless other notes indicated in Detailed Program.
- Two buffet lunches, one breakfast and one dinner on Halong Boat
- Private Air-con transfer.
- Overnight Junk in Halong
- Water on the bus during transfer
- Entrance fee
- Show tickets
- International, domestic flights and airport departure tax.
- Meals not mentioned in Detailed Program
- Vietnam and Cambodia Visa fee
- Tipping for Guides, Drivers, Restaurants
- Other expense not mentioned in the program.
Travel on your own at low additional cost, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote